* Fixed a Better With Mods Turntable crash. This should also allow you to get back into your worlds that were crashing on load
* Added a number of Betweenland blocks to the Geolosys whitelist allowing ores to overwrite those blocks
* Added back the extra Mulberry Structure that was lost in 3.0.5, sorry!
* Environmental Tech (1.12.2-2.0.9c)
* Update to, hopefully, fix a crash experienced by players
* There is a known bug with being kicked back to the title or server screen after loading into your first world and sometimes after gaining/losing advancements/stages. We are looking into it. You should be able to join the world back with no issues after this happens.
* Dimensional Control has updated as of 3.0.5 and added a new default worldgen. Among removing a few extra biomes and moving some biomes to their proper temperature zone, oceans have been further reduced. YOU DO NOT need to start a new world. Existing worlds will keep their generation type and only new worlds will inherit the new changes. This is not really a bug fix or critical change. It is mostly an enhancement meaning you can start a new world if you want.